– Hand-wash suits separately in cold soapy water and rinse in cold water.
– Lay suits separately flat out of direct sunlight to dry.
– Do not put suits through washer/dryer cycle.
– Avoid contact with rough surfaces as it can cause fabric pulling.
– Avoid extensive use in hot tubs, chlorine pools, etc, and be sure to wash immediately after use.
– To avoid stains or damage to your suits, be careful with tanning oils, sunscreens, and spray tanning.
What Are Dep Swimwear Made Of?
Our swimsuits are made with the highest quality fabrics. They are a luxuriously soft and stretchy blend of polyester and spandex.
- 92% polyester, 8% spandex
- 87% polyester 13% spandex
- 82% polyester, 18% spandex